Friday, January 28, 2011

6 things I wish I'd never done

I also am gonna have a hard time with this one because I got were I am by making some mistakes. Sometimes I like to think about changing things, but then it changes everything. Like the show 'butterfly affect'. I do spend alot of time considering this tho:

1. I wish I'd never been so impatient with Kyla when I started potty training. I forget that she's like me. (Poor thing). Plus she is so little, I should be more patient and undestanding.

2. Not taking my last couple classes of my degree. It was stupid, all right I had good reasons, BUT I wish I had finished. I really want to be a teacher.

3. I didn't visit my grandma enough. She passed away and I didn't see her the last couple times I was in Cardston. I was selfish, it was hard to see her so.... out of it, old, confused... But I should have gone anyway. I miss her.

4. Given into bullies. Sometime I back down when I shouldn't

5. Fought with my sister. She is my best friend now, I feel like I missed out on so much fun with her growing up.

6. Confided in the wrong people. Sometime when I am nervous (or upset) I either spill the beans or clam up. Either way you can't take it back.


P.S. I was in UTAH!! That's why I didn't blog for a while. It was so fun. I forgot my camera though ;( My mom and I are already planning another trip. Much to my husband's dismay, it seems he does love me because he said he missed me too much. AWE!!

No comments: