Monday, January 17, 2011

Eight things you couldn't live without

Well I am going to have to say!



1. MY FAMILY!! Seriously I would be lost. It's funny when you get older you seem to realize how important our families are. In Dec we had a scare with my gpa and I was so sad at the thought of losing him. He's 95, but I wasn't ready. I know it's selfish, I do. I would just like everyone to stay forever lol.








PS I am including friends in family. Cuz really thats how I think of most of my close friends






2. My Dishwasher!! I love it! I hate, hate washing dishes. Ok I guess I love my stove and washer/dryers too.






3. My van!! YES I LOVE MY VAN!! Sorry to you snobs who think you're too good. They're awesome and now that I have two kids I finally get hassled a little less. I will drive mine til it dies and then buy another one.















4. My Cellphone! When it's not shutting off at random times and I love it. All of our family members are long distance to call so I TEXT!! ALOT! Sorry to those of you I should call instead of texting. Sometimes I forget that I really could just dial.









5. Chocolate, Pasta.... ok FOOD! I love food, I pride myself in the fact that I can eat alot of it. I know someday it is going to catch up to me. But its not today! So I'd like a third helping of cheesecake!!! lol












6. Canada. I know everyone complains about the weather, the politicans, the taxes, the weather... But I love it here and am thankful I was born here. It could be a whole lot worse than 6 months of snow in a warm cozy house!











7. Hoodies! Seriously they are awesome!!! I own about 20 and love them all.










8. My Chi! Love love love it! Good bye frizzy crazy hair!!! Its amazing how much better my hair looks when I switched to a good straighener.




1 comment:

the fellers said...

I TOTALLY agree with the dishwasher thing, and the chi....yes, it was amazing how my hair got so much better after using it! haha Oh and the van, yes, it is a MUST have....I LOVE OURS!