Friday, January 14, 2011

Ten things to say to ten people

Here we go:

KBA- I love you. Sorry I give you such a hard time. you really don't deserve it (most of the time lol). I am glad you are stuck with me ;)

TBA- You are the sweetest thing I have met, you are my sunshine.

KLA- Wow I am sorry. I will try sooo much harder to be patient with you.

TRA- I am so glad we are friends now. Why were we sooo silly growing up. You are one of my best friends!! Plus you're a hoot, thx for all the laughs.

MM: Where to start? Thanks for being so good to me. I will never be able to repay you.

DB: You are my favorite and always will be

TB: I can't believe we haven't fixed things. I hope we get the chance, I feel broken without you.

AA: You are tooo good at everything. I've tried to call and check on you, but no answer. I will try again, I miss you.

NB: I hope you know how awesome you are!! Keep on keeping on. Life is hard, but you are strong. I will always be your biggest fan.

AH: I am still trying to forgive you. You may not know that, but I am. I want to, but it's hard for me. It maybe up to you for a while.

Wow that was hard. See ya tommorrow!

1 comment:

angie said...

thanks julie! maybe when it warms up a bit we can get together. i am so not a fan of cold weather!