Saturday, January 15, 2011

9 things most people don't know about me



Hmmm this could be hard.....


1. Pick up lyrics to songs really fast (I may not be in tune when I sing them though).









2. I am the clumsiest person ever!! But I haven't broken anything! (knock on wood).









3. My eyes changed colors when I was 18!! I was quite heart broke, I loved my blue eyes. I have freckles in my iris' too, which is cool.4. My parents had adoption papers in when they got pregnantt with me. About a week after getting approved and found out their babies details they found out about me. The same week they withdrew their application another couple in town got appproved, the details were pretty much the same. I went to school with her, but I never told her we were 'almost' sisters, thought it might freak her out. But I was always curious what it would have been like if she was in my family.



5. I am terrified of needles and birds. I once knocked down a small child to get away from a very tame turkey! Not one of my finest moments, but what can you do? The rugarat should've known better lol. I and I don'tknow how many permission slips I lost growing up, the nurses hated me.









6. I can barely swim.! Yep took swimming lessons my whole childhood and now I would drown.

I swam out to the dock/slide at Lake 5 with my cousin a couple years ago and this became very clear. It was a little embarrassing.




7. I am always sure people secretly hate me! shhh Don't tell them I know. Haha I know a little paranoid.





8. I am really sad I never got my teaching degree. Someday... I hope I get to go back and get it.









9. I knew as soon as I met Kendall I knewhe was the one. Corny I know!!! I was going throw a hard time and looked in his eyes and..Peace!! His sister had been telling me for almost five years that she'd just tell her brother to marry me! And she was right, we hit it off right away haven't looked back. So you never know












1 comment:

Tracey Stephan said...

I secretly don't hate you..I think you are much cooler than me though!