Monday, January 5, 2009

An Update!

So it has been quite a while since I wrote on here... it has been a bit busy and yet boring.

We had Christmas at our housethis year! I was so excited, I have been waiting so long to be the host. It was awesome, so laid back and nuetral (ie we didn't have t0 pick which parent to spend time with). Our little house was packed with ten people and four dogs, but we had SOO much fun. On the 27th we headed to Cardston and played some more. Well... Kendall got the flu so he did more sleeping and being sick than having fun=( I got to see all my Leavitt cousins and most of my Bevans cousins. New Year's we headed to Raymond (despite the crappy roads) and had soo much fun at my Uncle Cory's family (it was great to see my cuz from TX, who'd never met Kyla). Then it was off to Lethbridge to visit Allie and our wonderful friends. Kyla and Bekah had fun 'playing', its great to watch them grow up. Next it was steaks and games at TNT's with TNA as well. Finally we headed home and vegged for a few days. It was soo nice to be home and be able to just relax. Poor Kendall got better just in time to return to work today!! Thats life I guess.

Oh and Kyla is now a bottle baby and will hopefully start gaining some weight. Everywhere we went we saw babies that were bigger than her and I realized that she probably wasn't getting enough milk from nursing. She still isn't eating as much as I would like but she is much happier and sleeping better again. The final nail was that I am not even sore at all, which makes me think she wasn't getting too much at the end! Poor baby.

It is amazing to think that my baby is 7 1/2 months old!!! Where has the time gone?? And yet how did we ever life without her?? We are so in love with this little girl and I am sure that she will continue to amaze us.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!! Pict to follow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wohoo for updates!

Glad you are getting a bit more sleep now!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Oh gosh! What cute jammies on a cute little girl!

angie said...

glad you had a great Christmas! I can't beleive kyla is already that old either! tiem goes way too fast once you have kids eh?
seriously, we need to do something soon...