Friday, January 16, 2009

Picture post!!

So here are some catch up pictures!! Sorry I am way behind and couldn't just pick a few. And I loaded them in reverse order=)

My new washer and dryer!!! Yahoo! We got tired of having to remember to turn off the dryer (timers broke). We even left for a long weekend with it still running once!! Does insurance cover stupidity??
Kendall bought me a sewing machine!! I am soo excited, I've bought fabric and patterns to make Kyla some adorable dresses! You are all going to be jealous=)

Kyla being a cutie pie.


Kyla LOVES sweet potatoes.



Kyla has 2 teeth now!! They finally came through right before Christmas.


Kyla in her new High chair, waiting for the grub.

Kyla and her cuz Tate!! At my uncle's house on New Year's Eve!! Soo much fun=)



When you have cookies and milk to carry how can you hold your baby?? Well wonder no more, get a pair of Overalls!



Kendall and Derek playing Wii Boxing! It was so funny Tara and I were dying laughing at them!




Kendall shared some cake with Kyla!! She thought it was the best thing ever!




Playing cards on my new card table!! Thx Mom Allred



These were her Christmas Eve pjs, you can tell what she thinks of the cute hat!! haha poor kid


Kyla wanted to start early!!




Also I have been noticing that my counter goes up, up, up and my comments stay low=( So please put comments, cuz I just love them. THX (plus I will try to put more comments on yours)

8 comments:

Francis Family said...

wow she is getting so big! and cake! your a brave mom, my kids don't get sugar until their first birthday! ha I'm anal like that. Ahywho glad you guys had a great christmas!

Dusty and Kristin said...

I (we) just bought that exact same washer and dryer... I love them (not enough to love laundry) but they are really quite stunning!!

Unknown said...

it's funny now you know i snoop on your blog! and about the lettering on my pics, its photoshop cs3. if you like playing with pics you ned photoshop, i use mine all the time!

the fellers said...

why dont kids love hats? I so wish that they loved them, cause they are so cute...and yay for a washer and dryer and a sewing machine! I cant wait to see the new dresses you make, I want to make one for Rylee too..and that pic of her in the overalls is priceless!

Lahni said...

I love the coveralls picture. That's something I can totally see my hubby doing.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

She's getting so big! They don't stay little for too long do they? She's a beautiful girl. Love your new sewing machine. I'm definitely jealous!! (but happy for you of course!)

Tim and Ashlee said...

Kyla's adorable! And I love your new washer and dryer.

PeavoyMom said...

Oh my, she is getting so big! I can't believe how long her hair is!?! How sweet!