Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good friends are priceless!!

So it has become all to clear to me how important friends are. When I lived in Lethbridge I made awesome friends. (Okay so one was related to me and I just hung out until they stopped noticing me!! ) They were the best, well they ARE the best. Since moving up here I have realized just how lucky I was. Everyone here has their own friends or they're too busy to really become friends. I am SOOO excited that we are going down to Lethbridge this weekend!! I think Kendall may have to drag me back here=)

Love you guys!!!

6 comments:

Lahni said...

I'm not too busy...call me anytime, I'm usually just sitting around watching TV or scrapbooking!

Meagan M said...

Ummm me too! Well not the scrapbooking thing, but the TV thing. Definitely not too busy!

So, I have no friends! Really, trust me! So let's be frineds!

Do I sound like I'm in grade one??

angie said...

hey, as if you can say that! i stay at your house until i am totally not wanted anymore, hehe. (aka when Kendle gets home from work)i guessi just have to do it more often! and i DID say that i needed another scrapbook day very soon. oh and i really would love to go bowling...really. maybe next weekend.

Tim and Ashlee said...

We love you guys! We're so excited to see you this weekend. Even though TnT have to slip away Fri and Sat. You guys should come out to Stirling Saturday after the UFC fight. Fun, fun, fun!!

4 Dynomite Rasmussens said...

Hey Ju! Sorry we missed you guys last weekend! But I am looking to plan a trip up - I will talk to Trent and Ash. oh and by the way! we love ya and could never stop noticing you!

JWalburger said...

It is true, good friends make all the difference. I feel your pain...it was like that for us in the Crowsnest Pass.