Saturday, October 11, 2008

They just seem to know!

I have noticed that on days when I am totally overwhelmed Kyla is an angel!! Hoe does she know that her mom is about to lose her mind? She can just turn the whole day around with one little smile! I have started watching a friends little girl a couple days a week and things have been just falling into place: they both take good naps, don't seem to need me at the same time and like each other.

I have to keep reminding myself that life is not that bad!! Whenever I start feeling sorry for myself I remember some of my friends trials and then I am glad to keep mine!! I got a picture with this saying: Love life as it is, not as you want it to be!

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving, eat some turkey for me=)

3 comments:

JWalburger said...

I know what you mean! Samantha will even come up to me, and say "there there" while her hand is on my face. It just makes the hard day better when they seem to understand.

Tim and Ashlee said...

Sounds like Kyla is such a sweetheart. Can't wait to see her again. Are you guys still in for camping this weekend in the cold? We're still going.

Anonymous said...

We made the prize draw on my blog today. Go check out the winners!