Friday, October 31, 2008

My SEVEN

So I have been Tagged multiple times so here I go!! I tag was for 8 things, one was for 9... So I am doing 7 cuz thats my fav-o-rite number



7 TV shows I watch.

1.Grey's Anatomy

2.Jon & Kate Plus 8

3. UFC

5.Baby Story

6. Treehouse- when I am babysitting

7. The Office



7 Fave Restaurants

1.The Keg

2.Applebees

3.Edo Japan

4.The Olive Garden

5.Red Lobster

6.Marble Slab

7. The Campfire



7 things that happened yesterday

1.I got to sleep in with Kendall!!

2. We were going to made a big breakfast together, but decided to keep sleeping in.

3. I didn't have to babysit

4.I got to shower and look decent

5. Kyla made me smile=)

6. We went to a halloween party with our new friends!

7. I made another tutu while watching Grey's



7 things i am looking forward to.

1. CHRISTMAS AT MY HOUSE!!!!

2. Seeing our family pictures!!

3. The day Rascal stops destroying everything.

4. Seeing my family

5. Selling my horses

6. Finishing our basement

7. Having more kids---nothing right now, and not for awhile, but nonetheless, still looking forward to it.



7 things on my wish list.

1. Table for my craft stuff

2. A finished basement

3. More patience!!!!!

4. To be able to see our Lethbridge friends more (I miss you all)

5. To be able to figure out being a mom and wife

6. Be a better Wife

7. Be debt free



7 words or phrases I say often:

1) Did you hear me?

2) How did you get so cute?

3) Soo... what's the plan?

4) You tard!

5) Seriously?

6) Rascal!! NO!!!!!

7) Who's a big girl?


7 Things I have learned from the past:

1) Life is not fair.

2) Learn from your mistakes

3) You don't know what anyone else is going through

4) Parents are not perfect

5) Move on.

6) People will be there when you need them

7) Things are usually not as bad as they seem



I would tag people but I can't remember who has already done this.... so if you haven't I tag you (how's that?)

1 comment:

LisaMarie, Adam & Scarlett makes three! said...

You left out number four from your TV list...