Monday, October 20, 2008

I made a tutu!!



So I made a tutu for Kyla!! And I promised to make some for others....but.... I bought WAY too much tulle!!! So if you want one let me know and maybe we can work out a deal=) I need to get a pict of her standing in it but Kendall is at work so maybe later.




We went camping with our buddies the Nilsson's and the Rasmussen's!! So fun, even though it was the middle of October. We borrowed my grandpa Leavitt's Gi-normous trailer and off we went. We were quite the crew: 6 adults, 3 babies and 5 dogs!! But it was great, thx for inviting us guys!!




Oh speaking of dogs! Here is a pict of our new puppy Rascal! He is trying to stay warm between Tim's feet.

5 comments:

angie said...

very cute tutu!
seriously, camping in october with a baby, your crazy! glad you had fun!

JWalburger said...

Cute tutu! How much do you want for one? I am totally interested!! Adorable puppy as well Julie.

Julie Allred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Allred said...

Probably just 10 or 15 dollars, I just want to cover my costs. How does that sound?

PeavoyMom said...

That is such a freaking cute tutu. Someday I'll have a girl and you can teach me how to make one!