Friday, May 16, 2008

The 'news'

So I just got home and here's the deal: the ultrasound showed that Kyla is doing great in there, maybe a little too great=> they think she is well over 9 lbs!!!! OUCH!! I just about fell off the table. Anyway then I went and saw the doctor who said everything looks good, in fact I am 2cm dilated (too much info, sorry). So she is hoping I will have her own my own this weekend. However she did still fill in the paperwork for me to be induced, which would probably happen Monday. SO ... we'll see if nature will just get going and maybe she's not that big=) Cross your fingers for me pls.

5 comments:

Tim and Ashlee said...

Anything happening over the weekend? Wow, Kyla just doesn't want to come out and meet all of us eh? And for your sake, I'm hoping she not over 9lbs. I'm sure worried about our baby though cuz Tim was 9lb 4oz and his sisters all have really big babies. Eeek!

JWalburger said...

For your sake, I truely hope she is not that big. If she is, I know how you feel. Samantha was 9lbs 4oz, and way too comfortable. I feel for you Julie!! Best of luck with everything!

Francis Family said...

Good luck today!! I know you won't get this message in time. But just to let you know they are always wrong about the size, I never really believe them. A girl up here went almost 2 weeks overdue and her baby was 7lbs 4oz, so I think you'll be good. But ya we better hear how it went asap!!!

kelseyp said...

Hey Julie!! I just took a look at your blog. I had no idea you were this close to having a baby. I was 2 weeks overdue and was induced- Sophie was 9 pounds. I know what you mean about feeling like a freak show. I stupidly went to the mall when I was 6 days overdue and I caught a little chinese couple laughing and pointing at me. So embaressing. Anyway good luck with everything! I hope you don't mind-- I added you to my blog.

PeavoyMom said...

Mosiah was 9 lbs too, what's with all these huge babies! LOL. Good luck Julie, if you haven't had her yet, good luck tomorrow. We're all praying for you!