Friday, May 16, 2008

Kyla Update

So I am STILL pregnant and hating it. It is not so much being pregnant as being home alone all day with no one to visit. Calgary is horrible, I have no family or friends and everything costs money (I am cheap, sorry). Plus when I go out by myself people stare at me like I am a freak show.

Today I am going for an ultrasound and then to a dr. appointment. I am overdue, so they are just checking on Kyla (I am assuming placenta, amniotic fluid, growth and overall health). I am thinking that I am going to try and get on the list to be induced on Tuesday if she hasn't come on her own. For my sanity and sake of my husband (as long as it won't hurt Kyla of course) I think it is very important.

Anyway I will keep you updated, thank-you so much for all your advice it makes me feel alot less alone=)

1 comment:

purebliss said...

when was your exact due date? Usually you can go a week either way before ar after the actual due date. I'm sure that everything will be just fine...but I do remember the feeling of the novelty wearing off and being ready to get that baby out! Just stay positive and things will work out. Love you both and can't wait to see that little one!