Friday, May 30, 2008

More Pictures





So a few more picts for those of you requested!! We are starting to get into some kind of a routine. It seems that all I do it change diapers and feed Kyla (I know how dairy cows feel now). But I really can't complain, Kyla is sooo good. She loves to sleep, eat and make fun little faces. Our families have all been over and spoiled us: cleaning, making food and doing whatever is needed.
I still can't really believe she is hear. You carry her for 9 months and go through labour, and yet it still seems unreal. To think that less than two weeks ago this sweet little girl was inside me!! Too weird.
Kendall is soo done! The second he saw her he was wrapped around her finger. You can see it everytime he looks at her. I love watching them together. He can't wait until she is a little more interactive, but I am lovin the baby stage (although it will be great to see her first big smile).

3 comments:

PeavoyMom said...

She really is perfect. Absolutely gorgeous!

purebliss said...

Congrats again love the pictures! she is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see her. I agree that seeing daddies with their little ones is the best! especially little girls and it only gets better!

Del said...

she is so cute julie!