Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Adventures of the Old Allreds

So Kyla is eating like a little machine again!! I am soo excited. The weight will find its way back onto her little body I am sure.
The new adventure is that I maybe returning to work. After we did our income taxes for the year we found out we OWE money this year!!!! Which has never happened, in fact last year we got a HUGE return. This of course sent my husband into stress mode. The fact that my mat leave runs out soon did not help. So today I went and visited a daycare that is just 4ish houses away. It was really nice, clean and Kyla seemed to really like the lady and the kids. It's still a little up in the air, but I am looking into options. I assumed that I would get to stay home BUT I never though our first mortgage would be so much or that money would just fly out the door.

6 comments:

the fellers said...

YAY for eating....i cant wait to hear more!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Glad Kyla's feeling better. And I totally hear ya about the $$ thing. I'm already worried about when my mat leave runs out and I have another 6 mths.

angie said...

thats os great tha she is eating agin! yay!

JWalburger said...

Glad she is eating better. And it is nice to hear that you have somewhere nearby if you decide to go back to work.

Meagan M said...

Oh the dreaded end of mat leave. That was the MOST stressful time ever! I did NOT want to go back to work...but I had to. So I did - for 3 weeks! And then I quit. We did some serious number crunching, I got a few opportunities handed to me that I hadn't expected (i.e. piano teaching) and it somehow all worked out.

I could go on and on about how stressful that decision was. But then again I didn't have a good place for Hailey. I think that had I found a good day-home for her, things might have been different. Oh well. GOod luck with it all though! It's a toughy!

p.s. I'm glad you've got a baby who eats again! YAY!

PeavoyMom said...

Congrats on your eating baby. I was going to say baby eating, but then I realized that just sounded like you were sitting down to have a meal of baby. lol. Whatever.
Good luck with the choice on wether or not to do daycare!