Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chill Out!

So I will admit that I am a little high strung, ok maybe a lot.... and I can't not count the number of times that I have been told to chill out, relax, take a deep breath.. you get the idea. Well today I realized how much I have been missing stressing out about Kyla's weight. Today I let Kyla take the lead and didn't push. I had soo much more fun with her and got to see so much more of her cute little personality!! I think being sick has been hard on us all, but it also gave Kyla and I time to cuddle and enjoy each other more. Don't get me wrong I am still stressed about her weight (she's lost almost a poung in less than a week), but I am taking a DEEP BREATH!

2 comments:

4 Dynomite Rasmussens said...

Hey Ju! Good for you! you're coming along just great! lol We love ya no matter how "high Strong" you think you are ;D You're a great mom!

JWalburger said...

i bet that was really hard for you to do...WAY TO GO JULIE!