Friday, January 8, 2010

Things I have learned!

So I was thinking over the year and reading everyones blog updates, these are the things this year has taught me:

1- Not everyone has to like me!! What? I know but it's true.
2- People change! For both the good and bad.
3- Your real friends will always be there when you need them! (Love ya)
4- The sister you hated growing up, may well end up being your best friend.
5- People are put in your life for a reason, at just the right time
6- Life goes on.
7- Not everything is a big deal! (ok so maybe I need to work on this one still).
8- Kids can fix the worst day with just a smile :)
9- Yummy treats make everything better.
10- Christmas cannot be ruined! (Though people try! lol)

Anyway I am glad this year is over and that I have learned alot. It's been an up and down year that's for sure. But I am looking forward to next year and all it holds. Especially to meet this sweet baby boy that has been making me so sick!

6 comments:

Crystal HW said...

1 - so many people do not realize this. ONce you do, it makes things so much easier!
4 - ironic, but true!
7- I too need to work on this one.
8 - for sure! Hugs too!

Lahni said...

Wait, you know it's a boy? When did you find that out? Congrats!!

Angelyn said...

Thanks Julie! Congratulations on the little boy! Hope you get feeling better soon. Hang in there!

Baker Family said...

YOU'RE HAVING A BOY!!!! Yah...I'm so excited for you guys. I need to see you. Let's do a play date soon.

angie said...

so true julie, congrats on your boy!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Well you've learned a lot more than me. hehe We LOVE you!

And I'm soooooooo excited about your baby boy!