Saturday, April 26, 2008

No more work!!!

My last offical day of work was yesterday!! I have been counting down for about a month, but when the day finally arrived I had missed emotions. It seemed so final saying bye to everyone and taking my stuff. I even teared up a few times. Everyone has been really good to me at ADL. Of course they threatened beatings if they didn't see Kyla as soon as she could be out and about. SO now... I have to figure out what to do all day!!! I have few project to finish up but then I think I may be bored. Hmmm I wish I lived closer to friends and family so I could harass them.

Oh and we are going to look at houses again tomorrow! Cross you fingers for us cuz we have to be out of here July 1st.

3 comments:

PeavoyMom said...

at thome while you're prego. Will you be going back to work after she's born, or will you be an at home Mama?

Tim and Ashlee said...

Whoa! Two weeks to go! You're so close!!! Can't wait to meet like Kyla!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Ooops can't type..."Little Kyla". That's what I was trying to say.