Monday, April 14, 2008

36 Weeks!! Only 4 to go

Can you believe we are sooo close?? It seems like the time has just flown by. It still really doesn't seem real, I caught myself staring at my huge belly everytime I walked by a mirror this weekend. In the last couple weeks my belly has really gotten huge. I went and got pictures taken this weekend, hopefully they will be cute. I just am not very photogenic at all. And of course Kendall was thrilled about the whole thing=)
Anyway today is my day off, but I really don't know what to do with myself. I am hoping Kyla doesn't come late because I think cabin fever will set in. Maybe I will see if I can get some money from Staples - we bought a computer last weekend and I saw they had it in their flyer for $100 cheaper now. I hate it when that happens, hopefully they will price match it.

3 comments:

Tim and Ashlee said...

Only 4 to go eh? Soon enough you'll have your little one with ya.

Sorry we couldn't catch up this weekend. It was crazy with the wedding and all my fam in town. Come to think of it last time you were here my fam was all in town too. They haven't been to Alberta since so it's too bad that it's been both times that you came.

PeavoyMom said...

I can't wait to hear about your baby! Are you going to post pictures? I hope you do, I'd love to see, especially new baby pictures, and the ones you just got done. And don't be silly, you are the most beautiful girl, even Sister Pilling says so (she was so awesome) and your pictures do nothing but prove that point!

Francis Family said...

you should put some pics on your blog of those belly shots! Its great to see everyone growing, only 4 more weeks and your a mom!