Thursday, February 7, 2008

She's gonna be a soccer player!

So Kyla's newest thing is to kick constantly, my poor tummy feels like a punching bag. She especially kicks if you touch my stomach: resting my arms on it will quickly start the kicking. The best is if Kendall puts his face on my tummy, he does it so gently but she will still feel it and kick him right away. He was amazed last night at how strong she is getting. We are thinking she is really either a) saying my belly back off or b) playing tag with us. Either way she is very active and alert (who would've thunk?). We are starting to realize just how close we are getting to 'meeting' her for the first time. I think I only have 12 weeks left at work, that seems sooo crazy. We are starting to get ready!! I am so excited to go shopping in Great Falls with Allie and Steve in a couple weeks. Hopefully we will find some good deals- any advice?

3 comments:

krysett said...

everything is cheaper in the states. you definatly want to get a play pen and stroller/car seat down there.

the fellers said...

old navy in great falls ALWAYS has some really good clearance, I dont know if the people of great falls dont like old navy or what, but Shon and I walked out of there when I was pregnant with a TON of baby clothes for a couple hundred dollars (I know it sounds like a lot...)...but considering what we got...it wasnt! have fun! I should add you as a link to my blog....
-Vinnie

Del said...

eaHey Julie... just be careful with the car seat when you bring it back. I was going to buy one down there too but I was told at the border that they would take it away cause it doesnt meet the canadian laws..so I would check before going down to make sure it hasnt changed