Monday, February 11, 2008

My tummy at 27 weeks!!!


So I am now definetly prego- people talk to my belly, try to touch my belly and comment on how big I am. Gotta love people. Well I figured I better get some pictures of this 'wonderful' time. I am not sure exactly why people love being prego....??? I know that it is supposed to be so awesome, but so far I am not a big fan. Don't get me wrong I don't hate it but I don't love it either. My favorite thing would have to be watching my belly move around (when I am not trying to sleep=) Kendall keeps asking how much bigger it is going to get??? Well we are only at 27 weeks so I think that whale Julie will soon be a blimp Julie.

2 comments:

Del said...

Julie.... I love you your so cute.... I am so glad that you put a picture up so I can see.. It almost makes me want to have another one but not quite..lol HOw are you feeling?

purebliss said...

You look so dang cute!