Friday, August 31, 2007

T or F

Just found this and felt like a little bit of a change from my usual on here lately.

True or False

I love to be the center of attention. False. I would rather just enjoy the group having fun.

I have a tattoo. False. I never wanted to because I am such a chicken

I have a piercing. True. I have reduced the number I have though

I have a cat. False.

I have a dog. False. I had to give her away=( Stupid Calgary Landlord/

I have been sent to the principal's office. False. I was a brown-noser.

I have been suspended. False

I have gotten detention. False

I have been expelled. False.

I have gotten in a fight at school. False

I have lost an iPod. False. I wish I had an iPod to loose.

I have lost a cell phone. False.

I have listened to classical music and enjoyed it. True.

I have listened to rap and enjoyed it. True.

I have listened to showtunes and enjoyed it. True.

I have seen a movie with Lindsay Lohan in it. False. I have never even seen one.

I have taken an art class. False.

I have written a song. False.

I have written a poem. True.

I have been part of a wedding party. True.

I have been to a funeral. True.

I have baked a cake. True.

I have baked cookies. True.

I have bought shoes that cost over a hundred dollars. False. I am way way to cheap.

I have made fun of someone. True. Lots of the time it's right to there face!!

I have read a Harry Potter book. False.

I have read the Chronicles of Narnia. True

I own a dictionary. True.

I own a thesaurus. True

I have had a cavity. True.

I have broken a bone. False. Which is crazy because I am the most uncoordinated person I know.

I have had an X-Ray. True. Well teeth x-rays

I have had chicken pox. True. .

I have had pnuemonia. False

I have had a child. False. But I have already decided how it's going to go=)

I have been in a parade. True.

I have sung karaoke. Outside of my house- no.

I have had a cup of tea. True.

I have sang in public. True. I was in Girls Choir

I have danced in public. True.

I have made a teacher cry. False.

I have made a teacher laugh. True.

I have been to the house of one of my teachers. True.

I have seen The Princess Bride. "As you wish!" True.

I have faked sick. True.

I have taken a foreign language class. True. French.

I have spoke in a British accent for an entire day. False.

I have fallen of a horse. True.

I have riden a horse. True. Hello I used to rodeo.

I have placed a saddle on a horse. True.

I have driven a tractor. False. My dad never trusted me enough.

I have held a rat. False.

I have gotten a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme. True. And it melted in my mouth.

I have seen a teacher outside of school and said "hi" to them. True.

I have seen a teacher outside of school and ignored them. True.

I have cried myself to sleep. True.

I have written a love letter. True.

I have recieved a love letter. True.

I have been to Disneyland. False. One day...

I have left the country. True.

I am tall. I think I'm average. Is 5'7 tall?

I am fat. True.

I am skinny. False

I am in love. True. Ahhh I love Kenny!!

I am loved. True.

I am alive. True.

I am happy. True.

I am depressed. True. Usually it is my own fault

I wish it were summer. True, I wish summer would stay a bit longer

I wish I was older. False.

I wish I was younger. Sometimes.

I wish I could start over. False. The best parts of life would be lost! Hello watch Butterfly Effect.

No comments: