Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's been a while!

Well we just got back from our big camping trip!! I took alot of convincing to get Kendall to come (he's a workaholic) but we both had a tons of fun.
First we went to Cataract Creek which we were relieved was not included in the fire ban. We had a little scare with a bear who wanted to get into the garbage bin. I was a little paranoid after that, especially since we were sleeping in a tent!!!!! Ashlee will understand. The next night I heard something and so I was scared to death, I even stared locking and unlocking my van hoping it would scare it away. We went on a nice hike to the falls (picts will follow).
Second was Wasa Lake in BC! I was soo excited when two of my uncles and their families were there at the same time. We learned new games, went hiking, went cliff jumping (into a lake) and got drug around in tubes with an awesome boat!! All in all it was a blast.
Finally we met up with the Allreds at Dickey Lake in Montana. Unfortunately we were not allowed to have campfires here=( But on the upside Kendall’s parents had their trailer so we had lots of good food. The whole crew was there (minus Steve and Tara). I took them to Big Sky Waterslides, we swam in the lake, went shopping in Kalispell and ate a lot of food. I was amazing how cheap food is in the states!!

So now we are home, tired and Kendall’s a little burnt!!

1 comment:

Tim and Ashlee said...

I don't do well with bears! I'd be sleeping in the vehicle.