Thursday, July 8, 2010

No baby yet

I was really hoping that my first due date (July 7th) would prove to be right but it appears that ultrasound techs are smart. On the 6th I was having contractions, my fam was here so my mom got all excited. Ok I did too, I even took castor oil. YUCK!! But no baby. I guess I will be patient and enjoy spoiling Ky for a little while longer. We will go to the park, pet store, go on walks, play with bubbles and sun tan at the spray park. Wow my life is soo hard! lol

3 comments:

Meagan M said...

Tough life!

I hope the baby comes soon!

Baker Family said...

I hope that little man makes his entrance soon...good luck with the wait but it sounds like you are doing fun, relaxing things with Kyla!!! Miss you.

Tim and Ashlee said...

Yep, tough life just like mine. Camping, sun, swimming...it's hard.

We're so excited to meet your little baby. Hopefully soon!!