Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

So I have been reading everyone's awesome, inspiring Mother's Day blogs and I fell a little silly. I have never liked this 'holiday'. Growing up I was not close with my mom, in fact most of my favorite people were men (my dad, cousins and grandpas).

It only seems appropriate that on my first Mother's Day Kendall would forget and I would spend the day helping my Dad brand calves. What can you say I always do things a little different!

I do LOVE being a mom. I love my little girl more than I thought possible, especially right now she is showing so much more personality. It is so amazing to watch her change and grow. I feel so lucky that I have been trusted with her sweet little spirit, I only hope I don't mess her up too much=)

2 comments:

the fellers said...

she is so cute, I dont think you will mess her up at all!

JWalburger said...

You are sure to make a great mom. Even if you never got along with your mom when younger, you can still take the day now to appreciate being a mom yourself :)