Sunday, March 30, 2008

How big am I gonna get!!!

So I am starting to think that this belly is never going to stop growing. Even some of my maternity clothes are starting to barely cover it. What am I to do? Kendall has even asked me if I am going to weigh more than him??? Ya I didn't think that comment was called for. But I can see why he asked!! I never imagined a body can change this much.

Our friends Trent and Tara had there baby over Easter and we got to see baby Blake when they came to Calgary. It was soo surreal, I knew they were pregnant oboviously but to see them with a little baby was a whole different thing. I guess we are all growing up! It was great to get to talk to them about the whole having a baby thing too, I guess I should be able to pull this off after all. **cross your fingers for me** only 6 weeks to go**

1 comment:

Tim and Ashlee said...

Amen I say! I feel gigantic! And I hate taking pictures of myself as it looks like I've gained 100lbs in my face alone! *Sigh* But I'll continue to gain the weight just so that our little one can join us.