Saturday, January 5, 2008

Everything is changing!!

And it's not just my waist!!! Well with the baby coming everything seems to be different. Kendall noticed that at christmas 'Kyla Lynn' got more presents than we did (what can I say she is spoiled already). It seems every conversation is a about babies and everyone we know is pregnant: Tara, Ashlee, Rachel, Mindy (2x), Alyson, Ashley, Iysha, Meg, Kelly........ need I say more. I think that there is something in the water. Also we are getting more serious about buying a house, in fact we looked at four in Okotoks today. It is a very overwhelming and exciting experience. We still have to work out getting out of our 1 year rental and finding Tara a place too. Anyway, I will try to be better at updating this thing.

1 comment:

Francis Family said...

so Kyla Lynn eh? Good name! I like it! ha, you need to post some pictures on here of your growing belly too! How was house hunting? We are currently doing the same thing! Which was not planned before the news of the twins! But our 2 bdrm condo won't fit 5 of us!